Saturday, August 9, 2008

For All you Cat Lovers!



I know my blog posts have been very sporadic. The days have been very full with class in the morning for 4 hours, then lunch, which always seems to take about 2 hours, and then usually errands, tarea (homework), and computer work. I still have travel arrangements to make to get me from Buenos Aires to Cordoba in two weeks, then a week later to Bariloche, and then two weeks later back to Buenos Aires. Plus Dianne and I are still trying to make reservations and arrangements for our time in Peru. We are finding that people are very slow in responding to email inquiries. They seem extremely laid back in Peru. We shall see. Anyway, I have one more set of photos from Recoleta Cemetery for all you cat lovers. There are about 70 cats that live in the cemetery. There is even a group of women who evidently come around every day to feed them at 4 p.m. I didn't see the women, but I saw the food put out near the front gate after 4 p.m. the day I visited. Several of the cats were sunning themselves and I was able to get some very good photos of them. Enjoy them at the following link to get to the Kodak Gallery Album:

No comments: